Win a Gift Bag of our Favorite Things!
If a website is launched without a giveaway, did it ever really happen? Yes, probably, but what fun would that be? To celebrate a month (!!!) of our little online magazine, we've gathered a couple of our favorite things for you. Here's what we're working with:
- A Baggu Duck Bag Tote
- A hand-crafted print by our girl Claire Busler featuring our manifesto, "Craft over content, soul over brand"
- A copy of Caring for Words in a Culture of Lies by Marilyn Chandler McEntyre
- A copy of our most recent fave novel, The Brothers K by David James Duncan
- A classic Moleskine journal with accompanying Sharpie pens
- A one-hour creative coaching session with our founders, Kate and Ashley ($200 value!)
Into it? We're so glad! We've made it easy for you (we think). Just follow the steps below for a shot at winning! Contest runs 7/25-7/31, and winner will be announced via our social media on Sunday, July 31.